The Great Land Grab QR Code Rules!
Back to QR Code page
- Choose an establishment you like or a public kiosk. This must be some place you can visit.
- Put the address in the text box and verify the location that is found on the map.
- Make sure you put the name of the place in the "Name" field when you are verifying the location.
- Print out the resulting page with the QR code.
- If it is an establishment, explain the game and what the printed QR code does for players and ask them to display it on a wall or something.
- When someone scans the QR code, they will refill their ghosts and flares to max capacity.
- You have to be in the parcel for the QR code to work.
- You cannot scan your own QR code.
- When someone scans your QR code you will get game money and a counter for the scan.
- You can only refill once a day. This means you cannot fillup at one and go to another the same day either.
- You can only make one QR code. If you need to reprint it, your active QR code is available at the link below.
- Only one QR fillup station can exist in a parcel at a time.
- QR codes expire one month after being generated. Then you can make a new one in a new place.